Pickle Juice Recipe
Do you experience charley horses so that one day you wake up in the middle of the night to find a cure or you experience PMS and are desperately looking for herbs to overcome them? No need to panic, pickle juice can be a solution and can save from the problems that befall.
Pickled juice is rich in antioxidants, this is a miracle cure for cramps, dehydration, headaches. So, avoid consuming sweet juice at the supermarket, because you can get medicine from our own home. There is something safer and easier, why choose the expensive and unhealthy ones!
See also: Rhubarb Sauce Recipe
So, how do you make pickled juices that are tasty and good for health benefits. Let’s see the following!
The amazing benefits of pickled juice is treating cramps, and is the best solution for those of you who experience PMS symptoms.
Pickle Juice RecipePrint Recipe
- One cup of water
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- kosher salt as much as 2 tbsp
Optional spice ingredients
- dill 1 tsp
- ginger (fresh, peeled and chopped) as much as 1 tsp
- mustard seeds 1 tsp
- black pepper 1 tsp
- jalapeno 1/2 piece
- 1 garlic cloves
- red pepper (flakes) 1 tsp
Instruction on How to Make:
- Put water in a large saucepan, vinegar and salt
- Then, heat the pan until it boils
- Add all the optional growths to the pan and bring to a boil. Wait until everything is mixed well.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool
- Filter the mixture into the guint, use a fine sieve
- Now, pickle juice is ready to be enjoyed