Natural Spider Killer – Is your house full of spiders? You do not need to worry about these small and creepy creatures, it is indeed a winter and the warmth of the house is more attract spider to settle. With a few tricks and secret medicine, you can get rid of spiders from home. You will share how to get rid of spiders so that your house is clean from cobwebs.
Actually, getting rid of spiders is very easy, with a little trick you can clean this eight-legged hwan from your home or children’s room. There is an anti-spider spray that you can try. Take it easy, this spray is natural and not dangerous to humans, it is only dangerous for eight-legged spiders. This natural ingredient only needs to be mixed with essential oils, and then it’s ready to be used to get rid of spiders.
Also read: Best Mirin Substitutes, Fantastic
How to Prepare a Natural Spider Killer to Get Rid Them
- Dish soap 1 scoop meaning,
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 glass of water
- Peppermint essential oil as much as 10 drops
- Lavender essential oil as much as 5 drops
- Put vinegar, water, dish soap, and essential oil that has been prepared into a 16 ounce capacity spray bottle. Shake the bottle so that all the ingredients are well mixed.
- The place of use is, spray around doors, windows, and other places that can cause spiders to enter the house. If you see a spider, you can also spray directly on the spider, this will cause those in contact to die.
How The Spider Repellent Spray Works
This spray is great for killing dan rejecting spiders, there are several levels in spraying and killing spiders. First; essential oil envelops the spider’s body, while the presence of vinegar is useful as acetic acid which acts as a powerful spider killer. While the addition of dish soap here is useful for breaking oil and water so that it mixes quickly.
If you don’t want to kill the spider, but just want to get rid of it, maybe you can get rid of the vinegar. Without vinegar alone the spider sajha can be driven away and removed from your home.
6 Pro-Tips for Rejecting Spiders from Home
1. Seal Cracks – Close all the gaps that exist and can make spiders into the house. This gap is usually on the window, on the door or on the roof of the house that is less neat. Immediately close all parts of the room that allow the entry of spiders.
Also read: Amber Essential Oil Benefits
2. Vacuum Cobwebs – The next way to get rid a spider is by vacuum. When you find a cobweb or cobweb, immediately suck and remove it, even if you don’t see a spider. This nest shows that spiders are around you.
3. Lights Off – Lights outside the house, at night is very related to the arrival of spiders. Then turn off the outside lights at night. Light beams make many insects come to your house, and spiders like these insects. So in a place where there are lights at night there must be a lot of cobwebs.
4. Clean Up – Clean your home of foods that can bring a lot of insects, including spiders. Always keep the house clean and free of scattered food, because it can attract many insects and spiders.
5. Safe Storage – Store all household needs safely. Tips to get rid of spiders is very important to note because the storage is usually a place for spider webs. Keeping something in plastic is far better than storing it outside of plastic.
4. Cut Back – Plants and plants that are not important around the house are pruned and cleaned. Vines, shrubs, other plants including ivy plant, all of which can function as a hiding place for spiders.
Those are some ways to get rid of spiders using Natural Spider Killer. Natural tips if applied properly will provide maximum results. The very interesting thing about getting rid of spiders is using natural ingredients that are not harmful to us.
Read more our article: Mexican Street Corn Recipe