Improve your computer skills – Learning computers consistently is the basic capital to get quality and fast computer skills. The trick is to always practice using a computer in various ways. Then be consistent because practicing is not enough if it is not done continuously. However, all that must be based on the correct knowledge. If you misunderstand the theory and train continuously, this also won’t work as desired.
For example, you do type speed exercises every day for three hours, but in practice, you see and pay attention to the keyboard, this is not a development. You can achieve up to 20 wpm, but you will still lose to those who type without seeing a keyboard with only 50 wpm. So, the practice of writing speed must be done slowly without looking at the keyboard until you really can type quickly without needing to look at the keyboard keys.
In this short article, I will share tips on developing computer skills or how to improve computer skills.
To improve typing on a computer, you must:
- Practice every day for 30-60 minutes. On the Internet, you can find typing lessons or various other tutorials. One key that you need to hold is “don’t look at the keyboard button”, otherwise your speed won’t increase.
- Try typing the headlines and story of the newspaper. This will help you train new words that you have never typed before.
- Type the headline that goes on the bottom of the tv. When you watch a news broadcast on Tv, you see the writing that is running, try typing it in as soon as possible.
- Set the typing time, for example in 5 minutes you must have finished typing 1000 words.
To improve the skill of writing and editing documents, you must:
- Make your practice as much as possible in Microsoft words or you can also use Google Document.
- You can also try typing forms, registration forms, resumes, tables, letters, work letters, applications, and other forms.
- Whatever type of document you find, try writing it in your own words.
- If you have an aspiration to become an expert in editing documents and writing, you can take an online course. You can find ways to improve your skills in this field by watching videos on YouTube, reading on blogs or books.
- All you have to do is practice your skills every day for 1 hour. You can also try to practice things that are trendy. If you have good expertise in this matter, then when working in the office or completing your client’s tasks, you only need a little time and good quality.
To improve data and excel management expertise, you must:
- At Microsoft, the excel application uses tables, charts, and certain formulas and functions. You have to get used to this skill to get expertise.
- You can see sample templates and then try to create new ones by making changes to the layout, or changing existing functionality.
- You can get video tutorials on YouTube, you can get lots of examples of questions and exercises there that can increase your capabilities in Excel.
- You should try to make more forms and new visualizations for your finances.
- With Microsoft Excel, try making more samples for single use
- Try again and again, make and learn more, at least using two ways to make the same thing.
To improve writing skills, you must:
- Increase your vocabulary, if you like writing medical or health content then you need to know new terms of at least 5 to 10 terms every day. This will help you create content quickly. Similarly, if you are a political content writer, you have to master vocabulary about politics every day from 5 to 10 vocabulary words. The purpose of this exercise is to improve vocabulary, you can get this vocabulary from the dictionary, watch the news, or from the newspaper, it can also be from the documentary that you watch.
- Get into the habit of writing your diary in a diary. If you want to improve your skills in English-language stories, write the diary using English. Try communicating with yourself while you are writing. Try reading it yourself before your content or story is read by someone else.
- Try to become more aware of the subject you are writing about, mastery of what is written is very important.
- Write every day
To improve your programming skills, you must:
- Learn from open source platforms, StackOverflow, code, and learn from GitHub.
- Try writing a five-line code into one line
- Try writing a syntax so that other people can edit and make the necessary changes
- Train many coding styles and programmer methods
- Look for new problems and then try to get a solution
An easy way to improve your computer skills is to practice a lot of new things and learn from experts and practice their ideas in your project. Keep opening your mind to try new things and creativity.
Finally, try to learn from all the sources like on YouTube, sites, online courses, ebooks, promotional letters or on social media.