Cleansing juice recipe is healthy to drink. For those of you who are looking for healthy juice recipes, we provide 4 juice recipes to cleanse the body and help modify and improve your body.
Now that juice traders are everywhere, this is a good thing because drinking juice is a healthy and good habit for the body. Fresh juice can make healthy and improve body condition and clear our mind. But you should not give a lot of sugar in your juice.
Drinking juice for cleansing is also one of the powerful ways to run a diet program. The reason is because juice can provide a lot of body nutrition and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Also see: Top Health Benefits of Green Tea
Every time I go out to eat, I always drink cleansing juice to repair and remove toxins from the body and improve the digestive system.
Here, we share healthy cleansing juice recipes with you. There are four juice recipes that we will share in this article. All of them are my favorite types of juices. For those of you who really like juice, you can make lots of it and store it in a jar, so tomorrow you don’t need to make it anymore, you just have to open the refrigerator and enjoy it.
What are the Health Benefits of Juice?
Based on data from the Mayo Clinic, drinking fresh juice or freshly made juice can provide a lot of nutrition and is good for the body compared to consuming fruit. So, here we provide the 4 leansing juice recipe for our good health.
Of course, juice can make our digestive system healthy and rest from digesting too strong fiber from making it whole. The clinic says that consuming juice can reduce the risk of cancer, improve digestive health, eliminate toxins, lose weight and clear your mind.
Also read: Health Benefits of Malunggay Leaves
Which Fruits and Vegetables are Good for Cleansing Juices?
Among the vegetables that are popularly used as ingredients for juicing are carrots, cucumbers, celery, beets, spinach, kale, romaine.
While the popular fruits used as juice makers are orange, apple, lime, and lemon. You can add spices to add juice and add to its health properties, including turmeric, parsley, ginger and chlorella.
Health benefits of vegetables and fruit in cleansing juice
Why this cleansing juice recipe is best? Because all vegetables and fruit we use within is full with nutrition. Below we see the nutrition value and data about vegetable and fruit that are good to use in our juice.
- Kale – high in antioxidants, low in calories and anti-inflammatory. This is good for sufferers of auto immune disease and arthritis.
- Cucumber – Cucumber is a popular vegetable as well as a body cleanser. The water content is as much as 95%, so it is very good as a juice to maintain liver and kidney health.
- Spinach – Spinach is a vegetable that is very popular as an ingredient in juice, it is very easy to disguise the taste. It’s mild but full of vitamins, anti-cancer and spinach are the healthiest vegetables on our planet.
- Lemon – Lemon is a very important kitchen ingredient and one that always must be in your kitchen. It is a good cleaning agent and can eliminate bitterness in vegetables.
- Celery – Celery is an important vegetable in soup making and is good to use in an omelette, apparently this small vegetable is very good for health. Celery is very good to use in juice because it is high in fiber, vitamin A, vitamin K and rich in vitamin C.
- Carrots – Carrots are a high source of nutrition and are very good for supporting body health. Carrots contain beta-carotene, vitamin K, and potassium. This orange vegetable is great for lowering cholesterol levels, and can improve eye health.
- Oranges – Oranges are fruits that are rich in vitamin C and low in calories, they also include fruits that are low in calories so it is good for juice, good for diet programs.
- Beets – Beets are rich in nutrients and are useful for reducing high blood pressure and inflammation and are good for removing toxins from the body.
- Apples – There is a saying that “consuming one apple every day can keep us from the doctor”. This shows that the apple is a fruit that is very good for health. But you have to stay away from imported apples. Imported apples are usually coated with wax to maintain their durability. Make sure you consume fresh apples.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. You are antioxidant, you can add a little turmeric to your juice.
- Ginger – This one herb is great for digestion and it can help boost immunity.
Where to Buy Juicer?
On the market there are many types of juicers that can be bought, but we feel very impressed with Breville juicers. If you are looking for a compact, less-expensive Breville juicer, you can find it here.
Vegetables and Fruits for Combination
To make a body cleansing juice, here we mention the right combination of fruit and vegetables for your juice.
- Drink Your Greens: Cucumber, Spinach, Celery, Ginger, Lemon, and Apple, you can also add parsley.
- The Detoxifier: Carrots, Beets, Lemon, Apple and Ginger.
- Juice for eye health: Carrots, Ginger, Oranges, can also add turmeric.
- Sweet Carrot: Carrots, Apples, and Parsley
Healthy Juice Cleanse RecipesPrint Recipe
Green juice for you:
- Get 2 cups of Baby Spinach Leaves (or 4-6 leaves of kale)
- 2 large Cucumber
- 6 Celery
- lemon 1/2
- 2 Apples
- Ginger as much as 1-2 inch
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves
- 2-3 med-lg Beets
- 2 Apples
- 6 medium Carrots
- 1-2 inch Ginger
- 1/2 Lemon
Juice for Your Vision:
- 7-8 large Carrots
- Ginger as much as 1-2 inch
- 2-3 Navel Oranges
- 1 inch Turmeric, it’s optional
- 9 large Carrots
- 2 Apples
- 1/4 cup Parsley (optional)
- Wash fruits and vegetables, prepare and cut into pieces
- Enter the ingredients into the juicer one by one
When done, serve cold on top. You can store this juice for tomorrow’s needs in a bottle or in a tightly closed glass. If stored in the refrigerator, it can last for seven days. Shake well and stir well before drinking.