This Super Slice Banana Bread recipe is an easy and delicious way to use up those ripe bananas. Get the full instructions, nutrition facts, and calorie count for this
Are you looking for a delicious and easy banana bread recipe? Look no further! This Super Slice Banana Bread recipe is perfect for anyone who is looking for a quick and easy treat. This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. This banana bread is also super moist and packed with flavor. It is the perfect way to use up any ripe bananas that you may have. The best part about this recipe is that it makes one large loaf of banana bread, so you will have plenty to share with friends and family.
If you are looking for a tasty banana bread recipe, then you have to try this Super Slice Banana Bread recipe. This banana bread is super moist and packed with flavor. It is the perfect way to use up any ripe bananas that you may have. The best part about this recipe is that it makes one large loaf of banana bread, so you will have plenty to share with friends and family.
Easy Super Slice Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, milk, sugar, butter, baking soda, vanilla extract, and egg. Mix well.
- Stir in flour until well blended. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
Cooling the bread in the pan for only 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack prevents the bread from sticking, and makes for an easy release. If you wait too long to remove the bread from the pan, it may stick.
Enjoy a slice of this super easy and delicious banana bread recipe!
Super Slice Banana Bread Nutrition Facts
Super Slice Banana Bread is a popular quick bread recipe that is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. This recipe is made with whole wheat flour, making it a healthier option than most banana bread recipes. One slice of banana bread contains:
- 190 calories
- 4 grams of fat
- 36 grams of carbohydrates
- 3 grams of protein
Banana bread is a good source of dietary fiber and Vitamin C. It also contains some potassium and magnesium.
Super Slice Banana Bread is a delicious and healthy quick bread recipe. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. Made with whole wheat flour, Super Slice Banana Bread is a healthier option than most banana bread recipes. Each slice of banana bread contains 190 calories, 4 grams of fat, 36 grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of protein. Banana bread is also a good source of dietary fiber and Vitamin C.
Note: This nutrition is only an estimate because it can change according to the ingredients and the number of doses you make.
Calories in Super Slice Banana Bread
Super Slice Banana Bread is a delicious and healthy snack option that is perfect for anyone looking to cut down on their calorie intake. This bread is made with whole wheat flour, bananas, and yogurt, and is only 120 calories per slice.
This bread is a great source of fiber and protein, and is perfect for an on-the-go snack. So, if you’re looking for a healthy and delicious snack option, Super Slice Banana Bread is the perfect choice!
Conclusion: Super Slice Banana Bread
I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love banana bread! It’s one of my all-time favorite quick breads to make and eat. And while there are a million different recipes out there for banana bread, I have to say that my favorite is the Super Slice Banana Bread recipe.
This recipe is so simple and easy to make, and the results are always delicious. The banana bread comes out nice and moist, with a perfect balance of sweetness from the bananas and the brown sugar. And the addition of the chopped nuts and chocolate chips takes it over the top!
If you’ve never made banana bread before, or if you’re looking for a new recipe to try, I highly recommend giving the Super Slice Banana Bread a try. I think you’ll love it as much as I do!
FAQs about Super Slice Banana Bread
Are you wondering about Super Slice Banana Bread? Do you have questions that you need answered? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Here are FAQs about Super Slice Banana Bread to help you out:
1. What is Super Slice Banana Bread?
Super Slice Banana Bread is a delicious and moist banana bread that is made with real bananas. It is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert!
3. Can I freeze Super Slice Banana Bread?
Yes, you can freeze Super Slice Banana Bread! Just wrap it tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy it, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
4. What are some other ways I can enjoy Super Slice Banana Bread?
In addition to enjoying it as is, you can also try these delicious ideas:
– Toast a slice and spread with peanut butter or your favorite nut butter for a tasty breakfast or snack.
– Slice a piece of Super Slice Banana Bread and top with fresh berries and whipped cream for a quick and easy dessert.
– Make French toast with Super Slice Banana Bread! Just dip slices in beaten eggs and cook in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup, butter, and/or powdered sugar.
5. I don’t have ripe bananas, can I still make Super Slice Banana Bread?
If you don’t have ripe bananas, you can try one of these two methods:
– Place unpeeled bananas on a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for about 15-20 minutes, or until the skins are black. Remove from the oven, let cool, then peel and mash the bananas.
– If you’re really in a pinch, you can use frozen bananas. Just thaw them first and then mash before using in the recipe.
We hope this has helped answer some of your questions about Super Slice Banana Bread! If you have any other questions or if you try making it, let us know how it turns out!
Check out more: