To do the cool things, you have to be logged in first.
• The Trail Blazers have lost only one of eight season series against the Bobcats.
• In Portland’s last three wins against Charlotte, the Trail Blazers have won by an average of 29 points (101.0-72.0 ppg). Additionally, Portland has held the Bobcats to under 80 points in each of the past five Trail Blazers victories.
• Portland shot 55.0 percent (44-of-80) from the field and 50.0 percent (7-of-14) from 3-point range against Charlotte last season. The Bobcats where held to 32.5 percent shooting (26-of-80) from the floor and 11.1 percent shooting (1-of-9) from beyond the arc.
• In the same game in 2011-12, the Trail Blazers had 12 more assists than the Bobcats (26-14) and racked up 18 steals, in comparison to six steals for Charlotte.
• In last season’s only meeting between the two teams, three Portland players scored over 20 points. LaMarcus Aldridge finished with 22 points on 8-of-16 shooting, and Jamal Crawford and Gerald Wallace combined to score 47 points.
• Gerald Henderson led Charlotte with 16 points against the Trail Blazers in 2011-12. Derrick Brown finished with 12 points, and Byron Mullens had 10 points and two blocks.
This photo: Trail Blazers Court /
put this photo on your page
© 2004-2011 by the Portland Trail Blazers. All Rights Reserved.
Feedback / Privacy / Terms of Service / Trail Blazers Privacy / Trail Blazers Terms